Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Private doctors seem much more likely(to me) to give a higher rating. Not seeing us disgusting rear end servicemembers and vets every day will have hopefully kept their "support the troops" mentality intact and they will go pretty easy on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I moved and don't know who in the Navy Inactive Reserve to notify so I don't get boned for not responding to mail. Any help? I went from San Diego to Austin.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Fart Cannon posted:

1-800-535-2699 is the IRR guys.

Once I tried calling them every hour or so for 5 days over the course of a week and never got anyone to answer.

Thanks!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

chemosh6969 posted:

I just found out you can get a free shellfish license in Oregon if you're disabled but you need a 25% rating to save $8 a year. My rating isn't high enough :(

So the gov doesn't mind letting me camp for free, getting there in a vehicle with free registration because of vet plates, but they'll let me starve to death when I get there.

Motherfucker bring some trail mix.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jesus Christ, time to add the VA to my email spam filter

• Locked thread