Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nillerz
Jun 24, 2008

Nillerz posted:

Why don't I eat veggies? I don't look at them as *food*, in the classical sense.
AM I POSTING ABOUT HOW WOMEN ARE STUPID, WEAK AND WORTHLESS? REMIND ME THAT I AM AN INFANTILE MANCHILD WHO REFUSES TO EAT VEGETABLES
Hey I am so lost right now...

I was an idiot and took a 3000 dollar advance for Montgomery GI when it was offered. I wasn't receiving Montgomery GI benefits, but I was trying at the time. I am no longer attending college because I can't afford it, and I'm deploying soon, so I wanted to pay off the advance with deployment funds. This was a good idea because then when I get back I'd be eligible for Chapter 30 MGI.

I called the VA Debt Management Center and was told to call the Treasury because the Treasury was in charge of my debt, and that I should try to have the debt sent to the VA DMC instead.

The Treasury said that my debt was being taken care of by a 3rd party, and that the VA was still in charge of my debt, and they could pull it if they wanted to.

The A DMC said that they could only pull it if I was receiving some sort of VA benefit that they could offset it from.

I don't want to be disabled, because then I can't deploy. I don't want to receive Montgomery GI because I'm not going to college right now. Is there a third benefit I could leech off of long enough so that I can have the debt pulled back to the VA until I deploy and pay it off? Help me I'm so lost oh my god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread