Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I think I've read some of you guys getting processed in a more timely manner by 3rd party organizations. Correct me if I'm wrong, or please post the info where they can be reached. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
So for the free healthcare thing, does this mean I can omit having 3rd party health insurance until the 5 years is up? I have had a surgery done through the va for a non service related injury, and it was free because I was awarded a purple heart while I was in. Money is a little tight this semester...

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
Alright cool. I just need to get my rear end in there and get a healthcare card.

Yeah my surgery went pretty smooth, and it was free. Also, considering how jam packed that particular va was, I got taken care of pretty quickly.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
Yeah I filed the second week of july. No phone call or letter in the mail yet to schedule my exams, even though the ebenefits site said they mailed something out.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I have a copy of my entire medical record that I'll be taking in tomorrow, and giving the VSO a call as well to check up on my claim.

In the mean time I'll be getting another job/internship.

I'm not too worried even though I'm in a spot that I put myself in for not doing this years ago because of gay pride

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
What does MTF stand for?

also yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
Finally got a letter about my claim i filed in july...apologizing for the delay

lol

• Locked thread