Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
The scaling makes it looks like a Narrow Gauge replica you'd step into and have enough room inside to sit in rows of two abreast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
For my first contribution to the thread, heres a train that was long rumoured to be buried under a lake or some poo poo in Marlbank Ontario.

The guy who owned the property just happened to own a construction company and decided he was going to find that train.

He found it.

https://www.quintenews.com/2024/04/17/marlbanks-history-resurrected-by-tweed-man/

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Looking at the article it might've been better off left where it was until they'd decided what to do with it.

Neat though!

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Nettle Soup posted:

Looking at the article it might've been better off left where it was until they'd decided what to do with it.

Neat though!

End of the laneway, don’t come up the property, train.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

That's awesome. I was curious so I looked into it and that is the 4th oldest Baldwin still in existence. The 2nd and 3rd were also built in 1872.