Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
So, what's basically keeping everyone from using velcro, and an erector set with either just the pole, or a nice little foot on it, and jamming it against the deadman/asleepman button? I highly doubt it's going to notice that you hit the button within 0.01 +/- tolerance, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
If you want to post more than one picture at a time, you have to host it elsewhere -

http://imgur.com/ - you can upload a whole set, then just copy/paste the full picture in between [timg]http://i.imgur.com/ew9r9w3resr.jpg[/timg] tags

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Ron Pauls Friend posted:

Yeah I don't think you can pop the clutch in a locomotive

Wanna bet? :smug:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

InitialDave posted:

Yes, they make them partners. You never seen a buddy cop movie?

The foamers as the adorable, slobbery canine who just doesn't get along with Cop A, but is Cop B's buddy.. but eventually takes a bullet for Cop A.. and survives right before the fade to credits over some corporate 80s rock song.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Black88GTA posted:

Well, to be fair it would be pretty great, as long as it was cheaper and far less hassle than flying. No comments were made about the logistics / operation of such a system.

Not to mention exactly where those lines go. Continental divide? gently caress it, just go full bore from Omaha.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

kastein posted:

:commissar:: papers please, citizen!

NO MUTANTS ALLOWED!

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
:dance: The train in Spain derails mainly on the plain.. :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU