Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frag Viper
May 20, 2001

Fuck that shit

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Sorry to quote from more than a month ago, but here's my photo criticism: for goodness sake stay the hell out of Trona oh my gosh it is the worst town on Earth.

I was going to just post that.

On a side note I've always wondered about that line. I know the engines used to be owned by UP. That line runs towards Mojave and connects with the main UP line that goes up towards the Tehachapi loop, or Barstow if you're heading east.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frag Viper
May 20, 2001

Fuck that shit
Pictures of that 5942 dark territory accident. Cant believe no one was seriously injured.

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/Locopicture.aspx?id=60760

Frag Viper
May 20, 2001

Fuck that shit

How the hell did they survive that with only minor injuries?

Frag Viper
May 20, 2001

Fuck that shit

Zeether posted:

:stare:

Out of the two train wreck videos I've seen this one's probably the worst. (The other was of a train hitting another one coming in the opposite direction because the driver failed to notice a red signal)

That head on one was nuts, esp seeing the engineer jump out of the cab.

This one I think was the scariest looking.

Tornado derails the train and you see the a tanker and the rest of it barreling towards you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WADnriWzJes