Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
I always thought this one by my house was a good one. If those gates don't work and you blindly trust them you are hosed. See the apartment complex behind there? No horn at this crossing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

bisticles posted:

People often don't grasp just how big... the Big Boy is.

Photo - Joe Fontana
Model - Karyn Karabec
MUAH - Cheryl Crist

From a set of shots that a friend of mine did out at Steamtown in Scranton, PA. Check out more here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150423223554031.388230.85440539030&type=3

There's gotta be some sort of forced perspective going on here, the top of the rail is nearly at her knee. Not that I'm saying the big boy is small but the perspective makes her look 3 foot 5.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

SouthLAnd posted:

Too many planes and trains crashing this year. I think I'll just stay inside. :smith:

Queue house crashing into another house.