Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011

jettisonedstuff posted:

Does anyone know a way of lacing up skates so that the foot part is tight but the ankle is loose? I've been playing with the laces tied loosely and I like the increased ankle mobility but the overall looseness of the skate is kind of annoying, so I'm wondering if it's possible to get the best of both worlds. If I have to I might try using two laces for each skate but I'm hoping there's some ingenuous knot or eyelet looping pattern that will let me avoid that.

I leave the top eyelet out and lace my skates up using the outside in method. There are lots of videos if you look for it.

I know it's supposed to be for lace bite mainly but I find it hugs my foot more than the inside out lacing while leaving the top eyelet out lets my ankle flex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU