Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matty D
Sep 27, 2005
That's actually a pretty slick alternative to that doofy slab of scratchy stiff plastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matty D
Sep 27, 2005

Lawnie posted:

Speaking of jerseys, no one ever order from ijerseys.com. they've given my intramural team hell. Apparently ordering more than 1 blank jerseys in different sizes is a "custom order" and so takes 3 weeks to process. So now we might be stuck wearing long sleeve t-shirts with numbers duct taped to them until we can get the jerseys here and printed. Totally ridiculous and is really putting a damper on this season already, which starts Wednesday.

Oh well I'm still super excited to play in a league for the first time.

Where are you playin?

Matty D
Sep 27, 2005
Just gathered up all my hockey gear for the first time since High school...about 6 years. My stick is a CCM Vector from back when 1 piece composites were news - the loving thing has a 110 flex. 110. I had no idea. I played with it for like 2 years in High school.