Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fusbolito McGiggola
Dec 21, 2005
Any opinions on the quality/durability of the Sherwood T90s?

I broke my previous stick, an ST Getzlaf 100, about a month back, and have been trying futilely to replace it with old POS sticks I have around the house, and it's really not working, and is hurting my game coming up on playoff time.

Local shop has some T90s they're pushing pretty hard, and making pretty ridiculous claims about, and, since I can't afford a bunch of new sticks to try out (Just shelled out for a pair of Graf 735s) I'm interested in whether or not these sticks are the value the store claims they are.

Otherwise, I might just stick with some old 9950s I have that aren't too bad until a sale or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fusbolito McGiggola
Dec 21, 2005

poser posted:

You know whats awesome? using a ringer goalie in the playoffs

Significantly less awesome is having your goalie kicked out of the playoffs in the first four minutes of the first game of the playoffs for punching a guy in the face with his blocker.

We played out the rest of the game, and only ended up losing 4-1, but are kinda hosed for the rest of the playoffs. Here's to hoping the league hears our protest!