Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Good morning from April 19th. Had a nice cup of coffee, and now a little Bongripper for breakfast. With some High on Fire for dessert. Today is a good day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

The back half is soooooo dang good

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Any you going to the Chicago album release show?

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Haven't received my Bongripper vinyl in the mail yet, but the shipping update looks promising.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Hot Diggity! posted:

Any you going to the Chicago album release show?

I wish. My girlfriend's from there and we try to visit once a year but we couldn't line it all up for the show. I still haven't been to the Metro or Empty Bottle :(

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The new Taylor Swift album was boring AF, but fortunately the new HoF hits the ground running. Hell yeah.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Karanlık Yol is a loving killer track

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Rageaholic posted:

The new Taylor Swift album was boring AF, but fortunately the new HoF hits the ground running. Hell yeah.

Im working for record store day (in a record store) and I plan to be playing HoF/Taylor/Bongripper/for my shift, with the full knowledge that the swifties will be the first customers through the door.

I know theres a ton of other poo poo out in every genre but gently caress em.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

matt pike ftw

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Remains has that classic SWD bongripper sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdFhxLceEEo

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Big Fu Manchu energy

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

new bongripper loving rocks

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
God damned, my expectations were high for the new bongripper and they blew them all away. This poo poo rips so hard. RIP my eardrums.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

drat son, this new Bongripper is heavy as gently caress

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

this bongripper is so thick its like that giant pitch drop that only drops once every few hundred years and i think is largely considered the most viscous liquid we know that isnt a solid ITS THAT THICK :black101:

the new HoF is the perfect contrast to it like the beer to bongrippers pizza what a great day for doom

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Kvlt! posted:

this bongripper is so thick its like that giant pitch drop that only drops once every few hundred years and i think is largely considered the most viscous liquid we know that isnt a solid ITS THAT THICK :black101:

the new HoF is the perfect contrast to it like the beer to bongrippers pizza what a great day for doom

As thick as 2, maybe 3 Chicago deep dish pizzas

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Bongrippers last few have all sounded massive and it's kinda amazing they can keep pushing each one bigger than the last.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Fuuuck yeah Boris just announced a US tour in support of their first album

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Hot Diggity! posted:

Fuuuck yeah Boris just announced a US tour in support of their first album
Aww, they aren't coming here :( Well at least my hearing will remain intact

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Amplifier Worship owns I hope they take some of these album tours to Europe.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I think they did Europe very recently. I'm pretty sure I saw them like a year ago

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I think they did Europe very recently. I'm pretty sure I saw them like a year ago

Yeah they did a big tour last year for Heavy Rocks (2002).

The new Inter Arma LP got delivered a couple of days early hell yes.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Saw Boris with Melvins not long back and I think Boris really sounds great live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Yeah I saw them in 2023, but I would love it if they played Heavy Rocks 2002 or Amplifier Worship over here