Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wyzt
Mar 22, 2007

At the Heart of the Swarm

aliencowboy posted:

Anyone got any recommendations for funeral doom along the lines of Ahab and Skepticism?

Cataaacooooombs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yrbKBNWAQk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyzt
Mar 22, 2007

Juaguocio posted:

Just got my Clutch/Orange Goblin ticket in the mail. I never imagined that I would get the chance to see the Goblin, and I certainly never imagined that they would be embarking on a full North American tour! It's nice to see OG getting the recognition and exposure they deserve, as they're one of the all-time classic "stoner rock" bands.

They were awesome at MDF, you won't be disappointed. I wanted to catch them here, but its at House of Blues, and the fees are ridiculously high. Maybe if they were headlinin but oh well.

Wyzt
Mar 22, 2007

nerve posted:

Last date of the Ufomammut and Usnea tour tonight in Milwaukee. Owns

Caught them 3 times this tour(Chicago, MDF, and Milwaukee). I think Milwaukee was my favorite of the three, so godamn good.

Wyzt
Mar 22, 2007

nerve posted:

Did you get a look at how full the place was? I was right in front but from what I could tell when leaving it didn't look like that place was even 3/4 full.

Show was realllly loving good though for sure. Glad I learned about Usnea too, what a great surprise their set was

By the end of the set it emptied a bit, I think just cause of how late it was. It wasnt nearly sold out, but from the few times I've driven up to the venue it was one of the better attendance numbers I've seen. At its peak at least the venue section of the bar was close to full.