Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cluricaun
Jul 31, 2009

Bang.
Anyone ever heard of the German band RotoR? Last.fm tossed out the song "Neoplan" (I'd link, but no YouTube access at work) and the rest of what I've heard of them is really good, but finding CD's seems to be a bitch.

Also if anyone knows where to find Toner Low's stuff as legit mp3's please say som, especially the first album. Itunes and Amazon are both lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cluricaun
Jul 31, 2009

Bang.
Does anyone else think that Entombed's stuff from the Wolverine Blues ep forward kind of fits in this discussion? I was blasting Hollowman on the way to work this morning and while I know that they're commonly referred to as Death 'n Roll or whatever I could see that kind of stuff fitting in with plenty of others already mentioned in this thread.