Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cobra Sandwich
Mar 7, 2011
Anyone going to see Kyuss Lives?

Got me a ticket for the Glasgow show in April

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobra Sandwich
Mar 7, 2011

thepitgoddess posted:

Awesome! So jealous. I might get to see them in Denmark at Copenhell. We shall see.

You should definitely try and see them, had a feeling this was my only chance to see Kyuss live and with or without Homme I wasn't letting it slip past.

Should be awesome!

Cobra Sandwich
Mar 7, 2011

Idioteque Dance posted:

So anyone going to Kyuss tomorrow (Manchester)? I've been hearing good things about the tour so far.

I saw them last night in Glasgow and they were awesome! They played everything I wanted to hear and the guitarist dude (Bruno I think his name is) did a cracking job handling the missing Homme's role.

Was great to finally see John Garcia perform this stuff live, hope you get as good a show as we got last night

Cobra Sandwich
Mar 7, 2011

MR.B posted:

Has anybody else picked up Red Fang - Murder The Mountains? I got it this morning and have had it on play since. Fantastic record.

'Wires':http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loKg4HBxqaQ

Just picked up the new Red Fang today and it is indeed fantastic! Only heard about this band recently and have been blasting Prehistoric Dog at my workmates ever since.

Would be cool to see em live.