Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

cloudline posted:

Do you guys know of a way to get a kick-rear end gigantic print of the full cover art?

Find a place with big printers and make a poster.
If you're desperate you can probably get a banner made, but those tend to be really expensive since they're usually a commercial service.

E: I just did some quick research since I've been wanting something similar with a different image and it looks like $45 is about as cheap as I can get it for how big I want it.

Jellidelic fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Sep 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

ElectricWizard posted:

The new Chelsea Wolfe album really is something special, and a contender for aoty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvbJY2CjrUI

this was legit breathtaking

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

maybe joining a doom band as a drummer, but my knowledge of the genre is fairly pedestrian.
If you guys could maybe post some influencing material that has groovy but powerful beats on simpler kits (I'm only going to have a single pedal kick and one crash+ride) It'd be super appreciated

E: so I'm not just bombing in here with no content, this is a recent release that I've been pretty into. It's also in the vein of the drumming that im talking about.

Jellidelic fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Mar 13, 2016

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

if anybody remembers me asking for inspo on doom drumming, we have a demo out but the plan kinda changed.
I found a broken guitar that I started playing for a percussive voice and the concept kind of exploded from there.

its still grounded in its sludge roots though, so if anybody is curious, here's what we did:
https://soundcloud.com/weeperthgs/thgs?in=weeperthgs/sets/were-weeper

it's a little weird and only 2 days old so the perspective of strangers would be much appreciated :wooper:

Jellidelic fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Mar 22, 2016

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

big scary monsters posted:

New Radiohead sounds weird.

lmao, well thanks for listening

also i edited my post to link to the song i had in mind specifically for this thread