Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Elissimpark posted:

Dammit, Weed Weed.

(Really Fuzz Horse, though, which is kind of actually a cool band name.)

Psychic Goblin, which makes my kids Fuzz Goblin and Forest Goblin. I feel like that’s a good team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

It looks like I spoke too soon about giving him some props for admitting the error of his ways. He truly sounds like a real rear end in a top hat of a person, and sadly you can't get help for being an rear end in a top hat.

I hope his wife and kids are well, and away from him.

I don't think there was anything wrong with this kind of response initially but yeah, everyone who knows him is being very clear that he's just trying to get out in front and control a story about some truly gnarly poo poo and the implication of just how bad the details are is pretty rough

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Kvlt! posted:

listening to weeping choir rn and it does indeed rip, ty

Had a really good 6 minute ep last month too

Aurora Leaking from an Open Wound

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Eat The Rich posted:

Yob tonight!

Edit: omg they sold out

I got mine for the Pittsburgh show way early but I bet it was sold out too, it was pretty packed. Seemed like most people were just there for YOB but cave in were fantastic, it had been a long time since I saw them.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Right on, thanks. Right now I'm enjoying Blessed Black Wings, picked at random.

There’s a pretty big shift from their early stuff (up to Snakes for the Divine) to their most recent three. I like the more recent ones more but there’s a lot to recommend on the earlier records too

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Well I hope it isn’t but if it is it is. Neat seeing your band on heavy blog which I use pretty much religiously to keep up with releases

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Snowy posted:

I was ready to give Dylan the benefit of the doubt until I heard he married a bellydancer, now he’s on my poo poo list.

Until I marry a belly dancer it isn’t ok for anyone else to marry one :colbert:

she seems pretty cool https://beautyandstyleedit.com/holl...0her%20passion.

quote:

What are you listening to at the moment?
I’m always listening to a lot of old music and making little playlists. Alice Coltrane and Heart are always on regular rotation. I haven’t really been inspired by much of what’s currently being celebrated as good music at the moment, so I’m always just listening to my old heavy metal albums. In terms of ‘newer’ artists I love Sevdaliza and Oranssi Pazuzu.

quote:

You’re hosting a dinner party, who is on the guest list and what would be on the menu?
It would be equal parts feral, glamour and artsy weirdness. Vali Myers, Ru Paul, Dolly Parton, Thea Porter, Elizabeth Taylor, Alejandro Jodorowsky, Anais Nin, Marjorie Cameron (though maybe the two of them would fight?), Sofia Coppola, Cosey Fanni Tutti, Bruce Lee, Rachel Brice, Mardi Love, with my husband Dylan as my co-host. I’m not sure what we’d eat…some kind of veggie feast. Middle Eastern food makes me really happy so let’s say that, but then there’d also be an array of deserts from all over the place, including a saffron tres leches cake and a cherry crumble with custard.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

CornHolio posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc

Sometimes you just have to go back to the classics

oh its forty posts per page, isn't it

drat I tried

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Not a white noise post!

New Slift came out last month, and boy do they just dive right into it from the start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzQvABPlPfA

i liked this one a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

big scary monsters posted:

Love your work, Zoben.

Also, looks like there's a new Inter Arma record coming soon.
https://interarma.bandcamp.com/album/new-heaven

awesome