Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Alright so I really want to run my Mazda6 this year. It's bone stock except for maybe installing a thick RSB on this spring. If I put on that one simple modification, will I be removed from the stock class?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Lightbulb Out posted:

Check out the rulebook here.

It looks like only front sway bar modifications are allowed for stock classes.

Then I shall surely be slowest! :)

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

kimbo305 posted:

If you don't think you'll be competitive, and the club is easy going, I'd just class into whatever group that you feel is right.

I don't really care about being competitive. I just want to have a good time and have some legal fun with my car.

If I wanted to be competitive I'd pick up something much more nimble than a midsize family sedan. :)

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

kimbo305 posted:

Eeesh, reminds me of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7N7_YJtYiw

The mis-shift at 4:10 is what really rounds the whole thing out for me. Apparently the Subaru WRX has an accelerator On/Off switch.

• Locked thread