Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

No thought was put into this.
Any original SERO people upgraded to the iPhone 8? I just called the SERO line in the OP to swap my iPhone 6 for an iPhone 8, but the lady from India said I need to change my plan to do so. I assume that nothing’s changed and I just need to keep trying until I get someone who will actually do it for me, but I figured I’d check first.

Please don’t tell me this is the end of the road.

Edit: Of course, I just called back until I got someone with a head on their shoulders, and am getting my new phone, no problem. Sprint sales line for the win again.

Blakkout fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jan 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

So is the merger officially the beginning of the end for those of us still on the old SERO plans? I read some press release where T-Mobile said it'd keep the plans the same for about three years, but it doesn't seem set in stone.

I think I first got on SERO for $35/month in 2007. Paying a whopping $55/month today for my iPhone. By far the most valuable thing I've gotten from SA--including all of the free stuff I used to get when Freebies were an acceptable subforum topic. It was a drat good run.

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

Thanks. Guess I'm riding this one out until the bitter end now.

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

ExcessBLarg! posted:

It's 2021 and I just came to say that SERO to SWAC still works for any other morons that have ignored this thread for two years.

This is me. Is SWAC basically the same thing? Will my rates change at all?

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

Holy poo poo, thanks thread for letting me know I could still hop off SERO and onto SWAC as late as last month.

I just got my first new monthly bill of $35 and am really enjoying my free Hulu.