Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
"Don't buy the Echo" should be in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I'm planning a vacation to Canada later in the summer, and I'm wondering about texting/roaming charges. From what I've read, since I have unlimited texting I won't be charged anything for texting to people with Canadian numbers, or to anyone while in Canada, but there is a fee for calling someone who is in Canada, or calling someone while I am there. Is this correct?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I'll keep that in mind. I'm going up there for almost a month, so that would be worth the $3.

What about texting? Am I going to have a nasty surprise on my bill this month, since I've been texting my friends up there trying to sort it all out?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Yeesh, I glazed over that $0.20 a minute. I rarely use minutes ever though, I'm mainly worried about texting.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

McPhearson posted:

According to this from the sprint community forums, texting to Canada doesn't cost you anything, but texting from Canada will run you $0.20 a text.

Well that's a relief for now. I've got until August to figure out what I'm going to do while up there, so I'm sure I'll find something reasonable.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

poo poo. I dropped my EVO 4g on my way to work, fell flat on its screen and shattered. I've got TEP, any idea if I can just go to a Sprint store and have it fixed, and if it's going to cost me anything?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Looks like an official Gingerbread update is coming out for the EVO on Friday OTA. Good news.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Man, if that news about the battery is true, it might just be worth it to get an EVO 3D just because of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

goku chewbacca posted:

I got a promotional mailing from Sprint. $50 Sprint Referral Rewards, on a Visa prepaid card for me and for the person I refer.

All it takes is three simple steps:

1. Visit https://sprint.com/promo
2. Enter code: iL16****
3. Register and enter your contacts email addresses to invite them to join Sprint.

So, if you were thinking about joining Sprint, email me or PM me and I'll send you an email invite. After 30 days of service, we'll each get a $50 prepaid Visa card.

email: vince.landers (@at) Google's email service. Gmail .com

I sent you an email earlier about this.