Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Has anyone had their HTC One give them a message that its sim card isn't inserted? My brothers did and can't get rid of the message. Everything still works so I don't know what's up with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Yesterday I got a handwritten letter from Sprint thanking me for being a customer for seven years. It was kinda cool.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
So, the Note 3 for $350 and the Gear for $300 on October 4. Seems like too much for the Note.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Is Sprint still doing the upgrade-from wimax-to-lte thing? If so, can I choose what phone?

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
So, all three of my phones will stop getting calls and texts throughout the day until I restart them. I'm guessing it's a lte issue since my wimax phone didn't do it. Would an airave fix this? I have good reception at my house so I don't know if I could get one for free. Should I call? I already updated prls and reset the network, so what else could it be? I have a note 3, s4, and a HTC one.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

Wizard of Smart posted:

I'd suggest checking if the connections optimizer is on and if so, turn it off. It seems to really gently caress with phones.

I'll try that, thanks!

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
The note 3 update makes all the pictures that come in the default email app really pixelated and noisy. It's pretty annoying. It also made PAD slow down for some reason. No lockups though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
I still have my pro 2,its bricked tho but I still got it.