Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

So do we get any iPhone incentives, or should I look forward to shelling out 700?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

I'm on an iPhone SE 2016 though (YOSPOS BITCH!!!) so I'm assuming trade-in deals won't do much for me.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

puppy party posted:

Looks like you might be able to get up to $400 towards a new iPhone 13 for the SE trade-in, all depends on various eligibility requirements. New promos will go live on Friday. This is just for Sprint, no clue what T-Mo is doing over on their side, but again I would be shocked if they don't sweeten the pot to try and get you to move off the Sprint biller over to the T-Mo side.
I think that's for the SE2, not the old school SE I bought off SA-mart.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

It seems like they are pressing pretty hard for me to switch to "Sprint Select" or "Magenta MAX", whatever that is. Idk, it's really loving hard to push past the marketing material on phone plans. There really ought to be a government-mandated "nutrition facts" label of each phone plan to tell you what it actually offers and for how much money, but on the other hand, telecoms lobbyists.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

What plan should I choose if I don't give a poo poo about any of the extras other than paying the least amount possible for cell service/data and an iPhone 13?