Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback
What is the return procedure like for a phone bought through Telesales? I haven't activated it, just changed my mind and want to switch phones. How does the return shipping work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback
Is there a fee for activating a phone via the online activation? I don't think there used to be, but you never know if that's changed.

toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback
I have had no luck with Sprint tech support on this, so maybe someone in here can suggest something. I switched from an original Evo to an iPhone 4S. Since I switched, I have been getting messages from "901-6" that look like they're for android visual voicemail, looking like "//ANDROID:${FROM} has sent you a Sprint Voice Message. Call ${callbackno}...etc" every two hours almost exactly. The native iPhone voicemail system works fine for me, and no one at Sprint seems to be able to stop these messages. Does anyone here have any idea what I can do here?

toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback

Duckman2008 posted:

I haven't heard that one before. Try dialing *1 to get to sprint voicemail, see if you can delete it from there.

I don't have any voicemail unfortunately. I thought this was the issue originally, so the first person I tried to get to help me reset my voicemail and deleted everything that was there. That didn't work. My voicemail works fine too, as I've gotten a few messages since this all began.