Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carnage
Sep 27, 2002
So I can have a cut and dry answer, I currently have a the everything data plan + TEP and a 10% discount. If I were to get on the EPRP, would I basically be saving $10 or would I lose my discount too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carnage
Sep 27, 2002

Duckman2008 posted:

June 1st is only 10 days away, and we will know by then. 10 days isn't the end of the world.

not to mention it is just about a phone...

Carnage
Sep 27, 2002
i was under the impression 3d was for taking 3d video/pictures and viewing them. everything else was normal? kinda like a 3d tv or monitor...if what you're looking at is 3d, then it supports it, if not then you just have a really good looking tv/monitor.

Carnage
Sep 27, 2002
anyone else having random crashes with their 3d? I havent dont anything substantial with it yet but it likes to freeze with words with friends and just sending a normal text. something i am unaware of?

Carnage
Sep 27, 2002

traveling midget posted:

Words with Friends is a poorly coded piece of poo poo so it's likely that, but my browser crashed once also. v:haw:v

i seem to be having random crashes or just unresponsiveness, if thats what you'd call it. i'll get a text but the screen wont come back on and none of the buttons work. im forced to pull the battery out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carnage
Sep 27, 2002

Mark Larson posted:

Yeah, I called Sprint about the Administrative Fee hike and change in T&C's, and after a lot of bluster, was able to get out of contract. My contract says it was fulfilled yesterday. I'm going to T-Mobile :woop:

I don't really want to spend the $$ for a Sensation, so I got a line on a Moto Defy, wanna load up some of that MIUI lovin' on that waterproof bad boy. ;-*

wait wait...because of this, i can get out of my contract and still keep my number/service with sprint? or this is specifically if i want to do away with sprint to go with another carrier? someone clarify?

Carnage fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Aug 20, 2011