Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Speaking of moving off of Sprint... When I request a domestic unlock for my wife's iPhone 5s, do I have to be ready to port it out right away or can I get it done way ahead of time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Why on earth would you get a new phone from Sprint if you're just going to leave?

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Project Fi is Nexus-only (and only the 6-and-newer ones). If it worked for iOS I'd put my wife on it.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Buy something on CL and sell it when you're done?

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

If you don't call much (or can use VOIP when you do), the TMo $30 Nerd plan beats both.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

While I realize Sprint is under no sort of obligation to do so, it seems like pissing all over the existing customer base is a good way to ensure that you keep on hemorrhaging customers to everyone else. At the end of the year I'm making two of my family plan lines no longer my problem, and the one I'm keeping is getting the gently caress off of Sprint (at least directly). Can't decide between Ting and Cricket for that one.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

ryanbruce posted:

Besides, 128? That's not a far distance from Sprint at full speed anyhow :rimshot:

Maybe, someday, Sprint will be able to dream of speeds that high.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

So now that I'm finally in the process of moving off of Sprint... do I need to ship the Airrave back or can I just take it to a store and call it good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

The Ferret King posted:

Just got a text my wife sent me two days ago.

SERO or not, I think we need to jump ship. GG Sprint.

Even if you need to use a lot of voice, it would probably still be less painful to do VOIP on the T-Mo nerd plan than it would be to continue on SERO.

Sprint is turning into the black-and-white bumbling part of every as-seen-on-TV commercial.