Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Is it possible to add a new line on a new plan without signing a new two year contract? I currently have a phone on a month to month SERO plan, and want to add a new phone for my mom without committing to a two year anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heffer
May 1, 2003

So what's the best carrier to go for a month-to-month or prepaid on?

Heffer
May 1, 2003

So I've been stuck in digital roaming mode for the last three days. I kind of assumed I got booted off because I tethered too much at my friends house. The advanced tech support guy says there's been an outage in my city since the twenty second, which seems ridiculous. Any advice?