Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gariig
Dec 31, 2004
Beaten into submission by my fiance
Pillbug
Insurance question. My wife was played Geared last night, the game had the phone vibrate, and the screen cracked into a spider web like shape. I went to the local Sprint Repair Center and they told me that it would only be covered by Asurion (I have TEP) and that it'd be $100. Which is some BS because I'm assuming the deductible is for dropping it, running it over, hitting it with a hammer, etc. Is there any way around or do I just suck it up and pay?

If I do have to make a claim through Asurion the turn around is 7-10 days for the Evo. How hard is it to have our old Palm put on the account so she has a phone for the next week or so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gariig
Dec 31, 2004
Pillbug
Would canceling the Google Voice Sprint Integration cause me problems with porting my number to Google Voice? When I try to port my number (area code 407) I get "This number appears to be from an area we don't currently support for porting." However, you can signup for a number in the 407 area code. Do I just need to wait a few days or am I screwed getting my number ported to Google Voice?

gariig
Dec 31, 2004
Pillbug

DrBouvenstein posted:

Can someone tell me exactly how to change my PRL? I want to at least see if Verizon speeds are better than Sprint's here (99% sure they are.)

I have an Evo 4G, and I tried this method, but when I dial ##DIAG#, it rings, then I get a message saying the code is invalid.

Does that special code not work in CM7?

Correct, you need to flash to a Sense based ROM to update the PRL. When you flash back to CM7 the PRL update will stay