Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Carry over from the last thread. If you use MMS on Sprint there is a good chance all of the pictures of your dicks and tits are saved on Sprint's Picture Mail site.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com

Geekslinger fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Mar 26, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

I am currently on a Everything Data 1500 plan with my wife. According to Sprint.com site it shows my line as having completed contract on 03/04/10, but my wife's line won't be up until 06/07/12. Does that mean if I wanted to port my number off and switch to another carrier I can without paying the termination fee?