Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kakesu
Nov 4, 2005

ETHICAL.

My fiancee wants to get a new phone. We have a family plan with three lines on it (mine, hers, and her mother's). Somehow, when we added her mother's line, something got messed up in Sprint's system, and it changed the "primary line" on our account to her mother's line. That line became eligible for an upgrade under the old Sprint Premier system in October.

I called Sprint about changing the "primary line" back to being my fiancee's line to get her an early upgrade, and they said that they can do it, but it won't take effect until the next billing cycle, which for us would be April 6. The problem that I'm just now noticing is that when the Premier system changes on April 1, we won't be eligible for Premier Gold, since our base plan is only $149.98/mo. Are we going to lose the upgrade eligibility on that line on April 1? Do we need to do an upgrade on her mother's line now, and then ESN swap or whatever to activate the phone on my fiancee's line?

She wants the HTC Arrive, if this matters at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU