Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

george soros irl
Nov 12, 2005

make friends and then buy & sell money always

Chappy posted:

I've quite literally swapped out thousands of Samsung phones, including the "high end" ones, because they are pieces of poo poo. It's one thing when some idiot drops their phone over and over again and wonders why poo poo isn't 100. It's totally another when you get a phone that looks like it was just pulled out of the box, and has completely failed. Be it the touchscreen, charging port, speaker, etc. gently caress Samsung. If they gave me a Nexus S I would go ahead and just break the charging port over and over again until I was swapped into something else, because it's going to loving happen anyway...
Samsung is the cause of about 95% of my getting cussed out by customers, because their lovely software or hardware is failing for absolutely no loving fault of the customer. I know people who have been through 6 moments, 3 intercepts, and now on their fourth transform. All for legitimate swaps.

I think I went through 4 instincts before I just said gently caress it and bought an Evo, and I swear I'll never buy a samsung phone again. But, my roommate has an AT&T captivate and legitimately enjoys it, reasons that it is the better of the two android devices, even with his phone running a bloatware heavy touch-wiz build of 2.1. I wait daily to hear about how the touch screen on it has stopped working or that it won't take a charge anymore, because I'm utterly convinced that Samsung's mobile division is run by autistics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU