Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
What is the current wait time for a corporate developer program enrolment? My boss applied near the beginning of February and there's still no word on it.

Is there a chance this is hung up with someone further up the management chain in my company who they have called to verify stuff with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
Thanks! Apparently Apple had tried to phone her but were never able to get ahold of her. And they didn't leave voice mail. :eng99:

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
My (company's) app was approved in just under a week. It's such a great feeling to finally have an app on the app store.

How long does it usually take for stuff to show up in the app store search?

vvv You speak the truth. It appeared and disappeared for a while, but seems to be there for good now. vvv

aehiilrs fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jun 3, 2011

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
I wrote an iPhone app for work and am now in the process of doing the same thing in Blackberry WebWorks.

I would just like to say that the iOS SDK, tools, and documentation are amazing and I miss them very much. :(