Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Substar
Jan 21, 2001

xcode 4: What the poo poo?

Where can I choose what version of iPhone to use in my simulator or device? Everything is showing up in old 480x320 resolution, not Retina's 960x640. Even when I deploy to my iPhone 4, it shows up as 480x320.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Substar
Jan 21, 2001

Ender.uNF posted:

In the simulator, you can select Retina display or non.

In the upper-left drop-down you will see each product listed, then under the product you will see the available devices and versions (eg: iPad 4.2, iPad 4.3, iPhone 4.2, iPhone 4.3, etc) but that depends on what your project targets.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for... the device dropdown under hardware in the simulator. I was just looking under xcode.