Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Glasscock
Apr 15, 2004

HOO-DAH!!! Fatal Wiimote blow to the face, 20 points!
How fast did the tickets go last year? Wasn't it a week or something? I'm trying to get my employer to send me this year. Never been, would be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Glasscock
Apr 15, 2004

wolffenstein posted:

And it's sold out.

drat, turns out my employer was definitely gonna send me. Nobody thought it would sell out in 6 - 12 hours. I figured it would be a day at least. :(. Next year I guess.

Dr. Glasscock
Apr 15, 2004

Man is anyone able to download and open the XCode 3.2.6 DMG from the developer site? I tried it and had 2 others try it and send it to me, every time I get an invalid checksum.

I couldn't stand XCode 4 being leaky as poo poo anymore so I went to roll back. Now I have a dev machine without XCode on it. Yay for wasted time.

EDIT: Man I've spent the entire loving day trying to get A copy of XCode downloaded (3 or 4, whatever). I have 4 other guys in the office all trying to grab a working file from different networks. Some guy on the apple forums says he got a working 3.2.6 and posted the SHA hash, but he has to be full of poo poo. No matter what the file gives an invalid checksum every loving time. The file has to be corrupt.

Now we're just trying to get a copy of 4 downloaded but it keeps stalling and timing out. Or the file is too small. This is getting ridiculous.

Dr. Glasscock fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Mar 31, 2011

Dr. Glasscock
Apr 15, 2004

Over 6 hours into the day and I still can't get any loving version of XCode downloaded, this is ridiculous. Time for a support request I guess.