Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
I received a postcard from rear end-Penny. A letter is on its way in reply. I'm also behind on letters I received during the holidays, but I'm working on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Sorry for not posting, but I had received another postcard that got lost on my table.

I went through a major bit of depression. On Feb 14th, I found out that a friend of mine passed away a couple years earlier but I wasn't told due to his wife asking that none of his ex-coworkers know. (a general wtf to me) I was just told that he retired back then.

Then on March 1st, my 12 year old dog died, who had been my constant companion. And that same day, I found out that my childhood best friend passed away on Feb 15th.

Anyway, that sent me in to a depressed state along with a week of work travel. Anyway, sorry to talk about it here, I'm just depressed over it and feel bad for not sending anything. :(

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme

Poof posted:

Sorry for not posting, but I had received another postcard that got lost on my table.

I went through a major bit of depression. On Feb 14th, I found out that a friend of mine passed away a couple years earlier but I wasn't told due to his wife asking that none of his ex-coworkers know. (a general wtf to me) I was just told that he retired back then.

Then on March 1st, my 12 year old dog died, who had been my constant companion. And that same day, I found out that my childhood best friend passed away on Feb 15th.

Anyway, that sent me in to a depressed state along with a week of work travel. Anyway, sorry to talk about it here, I'm just depressed over it and feel bad for not sending anything. :(

❤️ I'm so sorry for your numerous losses. That's an overwhelming amount of grieving all at once. :sympathy:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I'm so sorry Poof, that's awful.

Thank you for the postcard rear end-Penny, and thank you Kafka's Goldfish for the lovely letter and beautiful artwork!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Poof that is really rough, my sympathy goes out to you :sympathy:

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
Sorry to hear Poof.

Yesterday I received a letter from lamb with a wildflower mix. Thanks so much!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Poof, that’s awful, I’m sorry to hear it.

I have a long backlog of goonmail to open and reply to; I was using it as a reward for myself for finishing our wedding thank-you cards and now I’m out of the habit so it’s up to the whim of ADHD RNG. going to buy some cards and US stamps while I’m out shopping today, though; I am newly remotivated

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

I received mail from rear end-penny, lamb and kafka’s goldfish. More personal replies are in the works.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

I finally sent out replies to all of y'all that I had criminally neglected for too long!
Your mails and especially the well wishes for my endless health circus, my hospital juggling and my never ending ending with cancer swapping from bad to good news to bad to good really mean so much to me!

I'm not kidding, I have a file folder with every letter ever sent to me, if there was any kind of sticker or drawing or otherwise nice stuff on the envelope, I always keep the envelopes, too!
Whenever I got to the hospital, like five weeks ago and approximately four weeks from now until I got to go again, I always take that folder with me and look and read through it during difficult days!
So sorry if I haven't responded to you yet, please don't feel discouraged of sending more anyways, I always reply, I just need a little bit time sometimes!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got post from Abyss and lamb, thank you! Penning replies soon!