Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Turns out, goon mail is a dangerous hobby, keep your friends close, but your stamps closer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Goatse and Gallant posted:

Turns out, goon mail is a dangerous hobby, keep your friends close, but your stamps closer!

Stamp report on your mail that arrived yesterday: sticking firmly to the envelope.

Lamb, I got a return to sender from DLAO, undeliverable as addressed and I don't think I screwed up the writing.

edit: and another return from Bulletsponge13 with the mention "Vacant"

Keetron fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Feb 13, 2023

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Hello friends, I finally got to my box and I have a pile of goonmail here! I got letters from lamb, Keetron, rear end-Penny, barclayed, Zoesdare and sb hermit!! Thank you so much my pals, I'm so happy right now you wouldn't believe it, I feel like a lil kid that got the best presents :lovewcc:

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

GaG since you had sent out multiple waves of stuff and seemed unsure what I'd received here's the haul of art stuff from you

I also got a valentine from lamb, thank you!

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Nice! Okay, there's more on the way and I also got one letter back because the sigil I made (they usually get ripped off before they end up at your places sadly) added too much weight so I had to put extra stamps on it just now, either way now you got more stuff on the way!

Sorry you got a bunch of my rather weird art endeavors there I hope you don't mind, I was experimenting! :ohdear:

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

the spider on this one looks great! I think the last thing I got from you that was supposed to be sealed like that got knocked off. looking forward to more post then! lol send me any art stuff at all. I went to art school and almost all of the walls around here have art cached away everywhere. I'm going to put up that mirrored ink blot piece, makes me think about arachnids.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

lol I got another of your letters, GaG. with a halloween card and a silvery waxen art and a sketch of a person with anime eyes wearing suspenders, looking like they might bust a move soon.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I got your letter and art GaG! Thank you!

Keetron posted:

Lamb, I got a return to sender from DLAO, undeliverable as addressed and I don't think I screwed up the writing.

Ah yes, she mentioned she's moving. I'll remove her address until I hear from her with a new address.

I've also recently received mail and birthday month wishes from Abyss, Peech, and rear end-Penny. Thank you all!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a postcard from peech, thank you!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

I got a mail from Zed and Lamb! Thank you, I really appreciate receiving snail mail.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Holy poo poo, lamb!
I got this incredible gift for valentine's day, I am sooo happy, thank you!! Amazing craftsmanship!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Goatse and Gallant posted:

Holy poo poo, lamb!
I got this incredible gift for valentine's day, I am sooo happy, thank you!! Amazing craftsmanship!

Oh yay! I'm glad you like it!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

e: nvm

Keetron fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Mar 3, 2023

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Hi thread! Ten goonmail items have entered the Australian postal system, bound for various corners of the world... a mix of people who've already snail-mailed me, and the next addresses alphabetically on the goonmail list.
I'm sure this has been said before, but it's always a fantastic surprise to come home from work, open the letterbox, and find an envelope from the other side of the world bearing strange stamps! (Or with the word "CANADA" at the end of the address, hand written then scribbled out by some anonymous postal worker on another continent.)
Mail is basically magic.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a letter from Zoesdare last week, thank you friend!

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
I haven’t been able to access the address list in a while (i get an error) to see if my address got updated, but alas i have a new address nonetheless.

(Redacted for privacy, please check list)

barclayed fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Apr 24, 2023

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a letter from GaG that you wrote in November! That international mail going slooooooow.

I also got a little note and another cross stitch from Kafka's Goldfish, so thank you very much for the Link!

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Oh god finally!! Happy Halloween!!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Kafka's Goldfish and Tree Bucket, I got your mail! Thank you!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

hey sorry I haven't written anyone back in a while. I started a new job the second week of February and it has really been kicking my rear end. for example I've been there almost two months and I'm still saying it's "new". I will try and start working on some responses soon, thank you for your patience.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a postcard from barclayed like a day or two after that post, thank you! I promise I'm going get some replies rolling soon :sweatdrop:

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Thanks to those who have sent mail my way over the past few months. I'd like to shout out Tree Bucket for the cool bird photos with the silly words. Brightened up my day.

I'll have some mail going out to a bunch of folks soon!

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Working on breaking my radio silence with a round of postcards. It’s been a struggle, but mail makes everything better.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

lamb posted:

I got your letter and art GaG! Thank you!

Ah yes, she mentioned she's moving. I'll remove her address until I hear from her with a new address.

I've also recently received mail and birthday month wishes from Abyss, Peech, and rear end-Penny. Thank you all!

Thank you, Lamb .

I moved to Texas--- they are supposed to forward mails to me, but a few people have mentioned that the Florida mail folks have returned stuff to them. Ugh.

I was just looking into a PO Box today, so I should be back up and running one day soon. :-) Hope everyone is doing well in the mean time!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Keetron posted:

Stamp report on your mail that arrived yesterday: sticking firmly to the envelope.

edit: and another return from Bulletsponge13 with the mention "Vacant"

Thank you so much for the letter--- I mourn the loss of communication Keetron. But I definitely appreciate that you sent me something!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Have completely fallen off this as well (sorry, it only lasted a couple months). I'm going to blame my husband for this because my box of envelopes, nice paper, washi tape and stickers is currently sitting on my bookshelf which is almost entirely inaccessible due to the sheer amount of 'construction' boxes that he has stacked up in front of it for home renovation work that we'll finish "any day now".

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

I got mail!!
A slightly late but still very lovely Halloween letter from kiraeh with a big sticker, a super nice big letter along with a giant BOOK
and tons of stickers by Keetron again, as usual Keetron going all in with the mailing, I love it!!
And my super good friend and comid of our home forum byob Manifisto who I don't think is part in this list, but still sent me a great letter with lovely things!

Thank you my friends, some mail takes ridiculously long to arrive here, but it's a bigger surprise that way, too!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
My postal pals, several of you have sent me love and I’ve been terrible at posting and thanking people. Things have been chaotic. Thank you for the love, I carry it in my purse and read it at work when I’m grumpy 💕 you’re all so sweet

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

Hello I have cards and I'm gonna mail them!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Zoesdare, I got your lovely postcard. Big hugs to you :h:

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Hello, Bre and I have received a lot of cards and are appreciative of all of them. Most recently we received from Amsterdam. Thank you Keetron!

I'm thankful for all the cards. It always brightens our day when we get them. Thank you.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/593327954361188355/1137530545916608572/IMG_4439.jpg

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I also just got something from Keetron! Thank you so much! I've been bad about replies generally but especially to those of you not in the US because I have to stop at the post office to get international postage. A friend just gifted me some funny postcards so I'm going to try and send one to everyone soon.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Thanks so much Keetron for the lovely birthday card, stickers, temporary tattoo and the TOP Insecten card!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Thank you for the birtday card Keetron :)

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
Hey everybody. Currently doing an internship down in Orlando until January so I won’t be able to reply to any mail for a while unless I get it sent to me by my folks. Sorry if you’ve sent stuff, i swear I’m not ignoring it!

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
Thanks to Keetron for a bday card, rear end-Penny for a card and Zoesdare for a card. I'll get responses out eventually, life has been crazy.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Thanks Zoesdare for the awesome copper postcard!

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Yay! I was worried it might not survive the trip.

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Keetron thanks for your letter and birthday wishes! And Zoesdare, thanks for t he postcard. The design is pretty cool. Who knew a plate of sandwiches could be so artful. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2Fast2Nutricious
Oct 4, 2020

Zoesdare, thanks for your lovely postcard! I completely forgot I wanted to send out a bunch of cards so I'm glad you sent me one. I'll get right on it. :3: