Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Palette swap
Mar 29, 2010

"There is a professional misconduct hearing over here with your name on it"
I had a lot of fun in the snail mail thread so I'll do this again

Sebastian C.
Arica 592, Nueva Aurora
Viņa (or Vina) del Mar, Valparaiso
Chile

I'll respond every letter with something from the south of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Emoticons will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
I forgot to post lamb's contribution

PizzaThief
Sep 22, 2006

Traveling through time AND space?
What the hell, I could always use some cheering up. Especially with the news I just got from the doc.

P.Thief
315 Jane Ave Apt 10
Houma, LA, 70363

L.Bo
Jun 29, 2007
I do love me some goony mail :-)

I'm a 19-year-old female goon, I love most things nerdy and delightful, and I'd prefer nothing NWS on the envelope please!

Laura B.
1021 Hilyard St.
Eugene OR

Hopefully I can find more time between classes this term so I can whip up some fantastic cards to send out!

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Yay, I got a letter from Team Lunch! :dance:

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
Got mail from Team Lunch and Reset_Smith!

Reset_Smith sent me what was probably at one point a mint leaf with a recipe for a drink, and an awesome letter. :cool::respek::cool:

Team Lunch sent me the coolest robot chain to put on my wall, a happy April note and strange shaped rubber bands! Also stickers and a blank drawing!

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Holy poo poo, Team Lunch!

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
I just opened a PO box so I'll play:

Amy
PO Box 213
Wayzata MN 55391

I haven't gotten ANY mail for two months (not even bills, yikes!) thanks to the post office deciding that I didn't live at my current address anymore so my mailbox is terribly lonely.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Thanks for the lovely cards I received! Sadly, keeping up with replies is too much for me at the moment, so I've removed my address.

Schmetterling fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Jul 1, 2011

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!

Disargeria posted:

Reset_Smith sent me what was probably at one point a mint leaf with a recipe for a drink, and an awesome letter. :cool::respek::cool:

Oh no, what happened to the leaf?! :psyduck:
What are they doing at the post office that would turn it into a slurry? I'm sorry, buddy. I have a whole plant here. Feel free to drop by if you're in Tampa.

edit: Geolicious! Did your leaf turn into a paste, too?

Reset_Smith fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Apr 7, 2011

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Reset_Smith posted:

edit: Geolicious! Did your leaf turn into a paste, too?

No, it was intact, just a wee withered.

edit: I just got Lisa Frank'ed by Team Lunch!!

Geolicious fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Apr 8, 2011

nothing_specific
Feb 8, 2010
YAY! Thank you, Team Lunch, for the awesome robot awareness card.

I'm sorry to report that we have lost a clutch.. I won't have the funds to send anything for about two weeks.

P.s. Mr. Manstration tried to eat the hamburger.

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
Thanks so much Team Lunch! It was a great start to my day to get some goon mail. Definitely needed that. And that paperclip is so awesome. As for the octopus facts they're all true to my knowledge, there was only one that you had written on there that I hadn't previously known about. Thanks again!

Money is a bit better for me now so I hope to be sending stuff out to people as soon as I can figure out just what to do for you guys.

thatswhatyouget
Jan 19, 2011
I absolutely loved doing the valentines day exchange so I am definately up for any other opportunities to send out/receive goonmail :).

Sadly though I will not be able to send out anything for about a month as I am currently living off of the last dregs of my overdraft until student finance comes through. However, I will send out the moment I can and even try to get some mail sent out to overseas goons this time if I get the chance :)

Heres the address;

361 Park Road
Loughborough
Leicestershire
LE11 2HG

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

In the last goonmail thread I sent a letter to literally every single person who posted and it got really, really expensive, but it was a lot of fun. There's people I first wrote to back in July 2010 who I still exchange letters with!

Unfortunately, my current economic situation is such that I cannot do that this go-round. However, I can promise that anyone who writes me a letter - domestic and international - will get letters and stuff back from me for however long you feel like writing. Trust me, I'm good for it.

(removed due to fuckery)

13Pandora13 fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Nov 22, 2013

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

I got a card from Team Lunch. A ROBOT card. :swoon: Thanks so much!

I just inherited a huge box full of all kinds of cards in varying degrees of tackiness. Now I just need to figure out how to make them super awesome.

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!
Got my first goon mail today :haw:

Some duck-related brilliance from Team Lunch!

my day = made

(edit: hmm.. attachment isn't working for me...)

cranky pomme
Dec 30, 2008

Ahh! Here he comes!
Oh man I love getting mail. I can't wait to send some out to all of you, too! I will try to write letters/make sweet-rear end cards.

cranky
801 National Road West
Richmond, IN, 47374
Box 320
USA

I am a person who doesn't like erect penises on her mail! I love music, cooking, and writing letters.

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I got the coolest Hippo card! Thanks Team Lunch! I wish every month was Hippo Appreciation month! I'm working on getting cards together like so many other people moneys a bit tight but I'll send some out shortly. I love Goon mail so much!

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know
Just checking in to say that I haven't sent anything yet. I suddenly got re-hired at my old job (been jobless waiting for uni, then courses filled and funding ran out before my turn) and hit the ground running, I've just worked some overtime, today was my sixth day. I have two days off now but they're filled with errands (and no small amount of sleeping in) so I will be another week or two, April and early May is really busy for me. I just didn't want anyone thinking I bailed like a lamer.

Either have tons of time and no money for stamps, or tons of money and no time. Ack I hate it. But I'm working, which solves a lot of problems, so I can't really complain. I'm gonna fit super happy letter mail sending fun time in soon.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
Sure, I'm in. I haven't scared my family enough with random letters from around the world. Now to find a bunch of paper and crayons.

Miz Kriss
100 S Third St
Pawnee, IL 62558

Please note that my street is actually written as "Third" and not a weird way to put "3rd."

Also, I never got the chance to post in the Christmas card thread about it, but I got Lullabee's card sent back to me. Did I write the address wrong or did you move?

SlimeSanction
Oct 21, 2008
I'm nearly done with a card for Reset_Smith. I hope to have it out by tomorrow! It may take a few weeks, but I hope to send out some more to random goons!

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Lamb apparently thinks I have a crush on my grandson, Justin Bieber--every amazing card has him somewhere:

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Don't die, potentially awesome thread!

I will be sending stuff soon, hopefully. Sadly my big planned packages of awesomeness will have to wait, as I just found out I won't have a job after this month. But I did get some lovely postcards which I am proceeding to deface with silly drawings and which will soon be sent out to you fine people.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

I got a text from my brother this morning, saying he'd just picked up some goonmail for me. I waited in anticipation all day. Finally, he came back to the unit, and handed me an envelope covered in rainbows and awesomeness.

Upon opening the gaily garbed stationery item, I found wonders of kittens and science!

Thanks Team Lunch!!!
You made my day :3:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Hypothetical Mcgee posted:

Don't die, potentially awesome thread!

Thread will not die!

I sent out a bunch of Easter Bieber cards yesterday. I think I've used up all of my Bieber stuff. I'll have to find something new to send. Hmmmm, what's Miley Cyrus up to these days?

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

lamb posted:

Thread will not die!

I sent out a bunch of Easter Bieber cards yesterday. I think I've used up all of my Bieber stuff. I'll have to find something new to send. Hmmmm, what's Miley Cyrus up to these days?

Ahaha, you're awesome.

I got something from Team Lunch today! Thank you!! The awesomeness includes a robot card that I fell in love with, some stickers, and some coloring to do. Brightened my day, it did, and robot will be going on my corkboard of awesome. I gotta post an updated picture of said corkboard soon, yeow. It's changed a bit since last time.

Thank you again Team Lunch, you're awesome (and talented!). :)

(I should have used the word awesome more in this post damnit)

Derringer
Mar 17, 2008

I want to join in this!
Amanda
412 53rd St.
Baltimore, MD 21224.

I will probably send people doodles more often then not.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got a letter from Lamb today!

Hats off to your son for his efforts on the sticker application- flawless execution on the Easter card :tipshat:

She also sent me a coloring page, which I water colored:

Mizufusion, Disargeria, Slide Rule, Geolicious, nothing_specific, cardboardRobot, Hypothetical Mcgee, Reset_Smith, Schmetterling, when worlds collide: I'm glad your cards arrived safely! I'll be sending out a few more to the new goons in the thread this weekend.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
I received some awesome stuff from Slide Rule earlier this week. It was so rad. That was the best coral I had ever seen and will ever see.

I want to send some stuff out sooo badly but my job has gotten hectic and I have not been physically well. I will try soon I hope. Please do not hate me :ohdear:

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
I got a letter from lamb today! Thanks for the foam stickers and the, um, poo word search! :neckbeard:

I sent out a few letters on Friday. Hopefully everyone will be getting them soon! Oh, and I'm currently still trying to pen a forgive-me-for-suddenly-stopping-correspondence with my old penpal 13Pandora13. I don't know if you got my thank you card for the package you sent, but THANK YOU. It totally made my day/week/year :3:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Unexpected Road posted:

I got a letter from lamb today! Thanks for the foam stickers and the, um, poo word search! :neckbeard:

Our letters must have crossed in the mail, because I got yours yesterday!

The OP and address list is up to date as of today:
http://side-o-lamb.com/goonlist.html

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!
I got some Beiber Easter (Beister?) goodness from Lamb that made me feel like a jerk for not sending anything out recently. I just started this new job, but I'm gonna make time, dammit!

Lamb, you got it comin' to you...

sexually.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Geolicious posted:

I received some awesome stuff from Slide Rule earlier this week. It was so rad. That was the best coral I had ever seen and will ever see.

I want to send some stuff out sooo badly but my job has gotten hectic and I have not been physically well. I will try soon I hope. Please do not hate me :ohdear:

You have done way more than anyone could expect. You and lamb and Team Lunch have been outstanding, and this is so much loving fun. I'll be sending out my next batch this weekend.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Slide Rule posted:

You have done way more than anyone could expect. You and lamb and Team Lunch have been outstanding, and this is so much loving fun. I'll be sending out my next batch this weekend.

Oh I haven't sent anything out for this thread incarnation. I did go hog wild for Valentine's and Christmas. But, I want to do something. I've jut not been physically well the last few weeks and so when I am not at work I am asleep.

I need to see if I can find postcards here in this totally awesome BFE Nevada town.

Everyone loves mail.

Even if it is Al Gore themed mail, lamb.

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011
So, I got banned for reasons I bet you can come to via my new username. Heh. Anyway, still loving the letter exchange and have some nifty things together for my next replies.

HopefullyWild no more!

Still at PO Box 961 Chino Valley, AZ 86323 under Abby c/o D'Evelyn

Trustfund.
Feb 14, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Count me in.

B. Mattler
816 North 4th Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37917

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Geolicious posted:

Everyone loves mail.

Even if it is Al Gore themed mail, lamb.

You got Al Gore? All she sends me is Justin Bieber--my friends all think I'm a pedophile!

I couldn't think of a relevant holiday, so the next batch is just gonna be really random poo poo I make from scratch.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Urgh, I moved last week and have not collected the mail from my old place yet.. My old roommate still lives there, so it's not in danger of being picked up by strangers, but I'm getting antsy! And the post office won't forward it because the old address is listed as a business! I probably won't be able to pick it up until Friday and I might have gooooon mail! :ohdear:

I am going to update my address on the first page now. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
I've been sick so haven't been able to go pick up some supplies for sending stuff, but as soon as I'm able I plan on putting some stuff together.

Edit: Thank you lamb for the mail full of bunnies!

OhJeezAllSleeves fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Apr 28, 2011