Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
There are some things you just don't want to know...
Yay! I received so many awesome cards last year! A big thank-you to everyone who sent one. Did anyone actually get anything I sent out? I think the thread got closed before I knew.

Anyhow, I am in a new country (moved from Canada to the UK) and would love some new ones to decorate my bare apartment with! I have already started writing cards for you guys.

Apostate
6 Lister Gardens
Bradford, West Yorkshire
United Kingdom
BD8 7AG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006

nonpromqueen posted:

TOPENGA!

Thank you for the card with the NKOTB card inside. Funny thing is I used to collect those when I was young and I think I still have them around here somewhere.

I loved it. :3:

ME TOO. So awesome! Where the hell did you find those cards?

Also thank-you to HEMLOCK. That card pretty much made my day. :)

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
Wow, I go away for a couple of days and trip over a stack of cards when I get home, AWESOME.

Thank-you nonpromqueen, Eumindy, Rufus en Fuego, and a goon from the Netherlands whose name I can't read (start with a K?)! So many fun stickers and a holiday themed band-aid! So great. I am sending out more cards tomorrow, so be ready!

Apostate fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Dec 15, 2011

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
Thank-you Team Lunch, and Miryei for the awesome cards! And also to lamb for the bundle of stuff. So awesome. There's nothing on my walls here so I am colouring in everything and putting them up instead of "real" art.

I have a confession to make. I was so excited about sending cards out, I forgot to put postage on them. So they all came back to me. :( I am resending now. Sorry! I will be getting some international postage this week as well, AND I just bought some pencil crayons and markers. Can't wait to start drawing horrible stick figures to you all!

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
Thank-you lamb and Pennington for the awesome goodies! I really really appreciate it. I will be getting together some art supplies this weekend to send out Valengoon's Cards, although some may get re-purposed Christmas cards as well. Not to worry! I am planning on zombification so they should be entertaining if not wholly innapropriate.

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
Are you ready for some CARDS?! Just got my bonus from the Post Office (instead of money, they give you stamps) so look out UK goons, time for cards!

If anyone wants to send me anything, address is:

Rachel/Apostate
6 Lister Gardens
Bradford
BD8 7AG
United Kingdom

I really REALLY appreciate everyone sending me stuff last year as it was a hard time to be away from my family for the first time in my pathetic existence (moved here from Canada) but your cards made it so much better. Thank-you!

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
Cards sent! Hope you guys like GLITTER.

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
Yay! Thanks to Kafka's Goldfish for the sweet note and cross stitched goodies. Also, I love the seal you have for the back of the envelope; where did you find that?

P.S. My husband immediately saw the cross stitched guys and stole them. I found them strung up on one of our plants as tiny decorations.

Apostate fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Dec 19, 2012

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
Just got back from Ireland to find cards from Team Lunch and Marlow! Thanks so much!

I'm going to try to keep up with card sending this year, but my address will change in January as I'm moving back home. Valentine's is such an underrated card-giving day, and I have so much yarn... :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
lamb thanks for the packet of goodies! Very awesome. Can I also take myself off the list? I am moving countries on the 22nd. I will be sending stuff out, but can't guarantee I'll get anything in.

Hemlock yay! glad you liked the card and bookmark. I'm sad to leave Paperchase behind; I'll have to find an equivalent back in Canada now.