Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

My 29th birthday (my last birthday ever!) is coming up November 17th.

Since I'm forever alone I'll be spending my birthday in my pajamas playing Skyrim.

whon whon.

I can't wait for the xmas card exchange. I had so much fun last year.

nonpromqueen fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jun 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

So is this going to be the christmas card thread?

I'm getting some internation stamps this week. Got the cards all ready for christmas :D

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Thank you lamb, Palette Swap, and Cymoril for the lovely birthday cards and gifts.

My daughter stole everything cat related. :3:

Expect some Christmas cards soon :)

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Smenkhara posted:

Bought my stamps today! 12 lucky Canada goons and 6 lucky American goons will be getting cards! (Sorry...international stamps were just a bit too much of a strain on the budget)

Canadians! If any of you have bought the stained glass stamps this year, the designs on them come from St. Mary's Cathedral in Kingston, ON, which is my church :) Just thought that was cool...

Oh and my card-people may be getting Nanowrimo stickers. I've got a ton left over.

Just bought some today actually! They're really really pretty.

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Alright, first batch sent out!

6 lucky international goons and 8 Canadian will soon be the lucky recipients of....

the cheesiest christmas cards I could find.

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

TOPENGA!

Thank you for the card with the NKOTB card inside. Funny thing is I used to collect those when I was young and I think I still have them around here somewhere.

I loved it. :3:

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Thank you Lamb and Apathy Inspired for your cards. :3:

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Thank you Encephalopathy, I got your postcard this morning. :3:

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Keetron posted:

I see a trend...

Was it you? I think I received one from you!

I can't remember who I've thanked so far, but

lamb, lyonslions, and cuntvalet

thank you! :)

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Thank you Garbage Day for the card and ANOTHER NKOTB CARD! weeee! Also, the somethingawful business card. That was neat. :3

And thank you Aunt Buck (love the name) for your lovely card. :)

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

I got two valentines!

One I couldn't get to in time before my daughter claimed it while I was at work. I think it was from wildlifeatlas!

Another I got yesterday, which was from lamb

Thank you so much :3

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Sign me up again! This is my favourite part of Christmas now.

<3

nonpromqueen fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jun 12, 2018

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

I've been working 6 days in a row, and about to start another run but I wanted to pop in and say thank you for the cards I've received.

Just got fluffy bunnies this morning. And a card from chile last week. Thank you!

Back to the grind.

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Sending out cards today!

Thank you Melanie Ehrlich for your postcard. My daughter thought you were someone famous from one of the kids shows she watches. <3

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Tremors posted:

Who here likes Mass Effect and Christmas? :ohdearsass:

Also, I'm having wisdom teeth/insurance issues in time for the holidays, so I could really use some cheer right now. :(

obsessed with mass effect. <3

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Getting ready to send out another round of cards. Any fans of the following: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Watchmen, X-men, Scooby Doo, Portal, Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Dr. Who or LOTR? This will help me figure out what kind of goodies to send!

Monty Python, Princess Bride & LOTR here <3

China Blue, thank you for the card and spider-man pins! My daughter stole them all and put them on her backpack. <3

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

cardboardRobot posted:

Thank you nonpromqueen and Team Lunch! It was nice to get some goon mail on my birthday :3:

Happy Birthday!

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Tremors, your mass effect card made me weepy. Best card I've ever received.

(I still haven't recovered from 3)

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Just got some valentines from wwc, and since I'm forever alone on Valentines Day, it was a welcome surprise. Thank you wwc :3

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

It's time I crawl out of my lurking hole once more and prepare to send and receive cards.

Stacey Burkett
3369 Beau Rivage Cres.
Mississauga, ON
L5L 5H4
CANADA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Thank you Rhonda & Meghan for your cards, I'll be sending yours out today!

I'm also sending out a full batch along with those two. Expect mail!