Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitten Kisses
Apr 2, 2007

Dancing with myself.
Goon cards were one of the biggest highlights of Christmas for me last year, definitely have to do it again this year. I bought a ton of christmasy stickers after the holidays last year when they went on sale just so I would be ready to send out more goodies this year!

Please send me more Christmas cheer this year, goons!

L&B Davis
11023 ne 125th ln v104
Kirkland, wa 98034

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitten Kisses
Apr 2, 2007

Dancing with myself.
I've done this the past two years and goon cards have become one of my fave holiday traditions, just bought a couple of boxes of cards tonight, so time to post that address. Our dog, buddy, loves getting mail too!

L and B Davis
11023 ne 125th ln v104
Kirkland wa 98034
USA

I try to send return cards to whoever sends me one, but eventually I will run out of supplies for this year's card budget :(