Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chad Vader
May 7, 2007

by angerbutt
Exciting!!

I've been diligently making some cards. I'll probably start sending in early December. Here's my address.

Labrecque
1008 Pine St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
until December 16

Nicole Labrecque
179 Pilgrim Dr
Holden MA 01520
December 17-31

Thank you guys! I can't wait to send mine out but it's still too early :( Plus I have lots more to make for the inevitable goonrush to this thread. Love you all!

Chad Vader fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Nov 6, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chad Vader
May 7, 2007

by angerbutt

Spadoink posted:

I think maybe the Christmas card exchange should get its own thread. I know previous years people are still adding their addresses up into the double digit pages - and for folks that are adding their addresses here, on page 6 or 7, very little holiday mail may come your way if the people have to backslog to where the "in for Christmas" folks begin.

Just a thought.

Thirded. If theres no thread by tyre time I'm home Ill start one up.