Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Niemat posted:

I found cartoon anatomy stationary today. :stare:

Where? :stare:

Also sending out a few cards this week for birthday goons. Hopefully the stuff inside makes it; some of the envelopes were a little lumpy..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Niemat posted:

It's by a company called "I Heart Guts." I found it at a local, quirky store, but they also have a web presence! I'm now pretty much in love with their stuffed organs and the adorable pins (which I'm trying to justify as "learning tools for students in a very get them excited like Ms. Frizzle" way). :stare:

Oh! I've seen those online before but never in stores.

I got a postcard this week with a picture of a spoon on it. Now I am a goon with spoons. :3:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

thepiman314 posted:

Thanks for the birthday card, Mizufusion, I really got a kick out of it.

Hooray, one of my cards arrived! I was worried they wouldn't get there because the stuff inside was kinda lumpy. :downs:

I sent a couple more early birthday cards out today since I had to stop at the post office anyway, so hopefully they'll arrive soon. :neckbeard:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

I Before E posted:

Recently moved into a new apartment and my birthday's coming up, September 16.
I like comics, pro wrestling, and muscle cars. I would very much prefer no NWS stuff on the outside, but inside is fair game.

Hey you, I sent you something but it got sent back because the address couldn't be found. Can you double-check the one you posted please?

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

genesplicer posted:

One of my postcards came back. :( I before E, did you move, or did I do the address wrong?

The card I sent a few weeks ago got bounced back too. :(

But I also got a card from Genesplicer! And yesterday I got a card from Brotato. The envelope was seriously mangled, but the card was okay and it had a bunch of foamy stickers inside. :)

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I got four goonmail cards yesterday! I bet you're all jealous. :neckbeard:

Backs of cards + some stuff from other goons that I recently received. Thanks to French New Wave, Genesplicer, Brotato, Lamb, Mysa09, Rhonda C., and Lady Flash!

I immediately put on the eyepatch that Lamb sent me, along with the blue plastic necklace from Rhonda C. (not pictured). It is the best necklace because it's just like the ones I always wore as a kid. I feel kind of silly wearing it because it's little kid jewelry, but I also feel fancy at the same time. I even wore it to dinner last night, and my fiance thinks it looks nice too. I am easy to please, apparently. :downs:

I also hung up the fake spider and webbing near the front door, and gave the Pop Rocks to my fiance. Then I put ghost stickers all over my calendar because seriously that is the best ghost ever.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I'm buying stamps and sending out Christmas cards this week. I will probably only be sending domestic mail this year 'cause postage keeps going up, but if international goons write to me first I'll try to send something in return. :911:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I received some lovely cards this week and have responses going out tonight. (Well, except for one because I lost the envelope with your address on it but god dammit I'll find it!) :ohdearsass:

Thanks to 13pandora13, Thepitgoddes, Lady Flash, Shoozy, and Aunt Buck!

E: Nevermind, I think I found the missing envelope. Crisis averted!

Bees on Wheat fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Dec 14, 2013

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Hello mail thread! I'm sorry I haven't sent anything lately, but I did receive some lovely Valentines this month. I also received one meant for someone else, because we have the same initials and our names are close to each other on the spreadsheet. :ohdear: I re-addressed it and sent it off today, so hopefully you get it soon. :3:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I have been very bad about mail lately, but after shuffling between a few places over the last year, I've finally updated with a new address (pg 1) and username! I've just moved into a trendy studio apartment downtown, above a couple local businesses. I feel like the king of the hipsters and I want to send some mail to celebrate. :neckbeard:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Sorry I've been bad about responding.. I was so excited to send and receive goonmail again, but the drat landlord still hasn't given me a mailbox key. I guess one of the previous tenants lost it, and no one feels like replacing it. t:mad:t

Luckily I can still get my mail once in a while if I happen to be in the lobby when our usual postman comes around, because he's cool like that. He's always complaining about the building management not giving people keys and all the residents who never bother to check their mail whether or not they have one.

But I got a lovely frog postcard from Kreyla so that makes things better. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Hey, I'm a terrible person and it's been forever since I posted in this thread too! I just found an unopened box of cards and some stamps, so a few of you can expect to get something soon. I'd love to write to everyone on the list, but I need some of these stamps to send out my unemployment applications. :j: