Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

!!!
I remember being part of a snail mail exchange thread probably in 09 and in my inconsistent visitation of the forums I lost sight of it. I've been posting a lot more regularly since maybe March, and I've been sad to not see a thread like this. I guess I was just in the wrong subfolders! I would like to write with y'all!

rear end-penny
1098 Geranium Ave E.
St. Paul, MN 55106
USA

I promise to return mail to any goons who would write me. I guess some things about me, I'm a big fan of music, and I'm all over the board there. I used to listen to more metal but the last ten years or so I've found I'm listening to a lot more hip hop. Also very into pen and paper RPGs, art, and animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got home from work last night to find two postcards in the mail!

A big thank you to Peeches and lamb

Peeches, I just finished drafting a reply to you, going to drop it off on my way to work in a minute. lamb, I don't see a return address here, I assume it's in the Excel sheet in the OP but I was having trouble opening it on this machine. I can try on my phone later. Thanks for making my night fun, friends.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I'm sorry, you misunderstood me. I am missing a return address for lamb, I have yours. :)

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got goonmail! This time from Zoesdare, thanks! Should I send my reply to where you were in May? There was not a return address on your postcard.

I'm still not able to get the list to work on my machine. Searching the thread I was able to find a lamb address at a Park Ave address, is this where I should reply still lamb? I want to reply to the mail I'm getting.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Somewhat delayed response, shout out frontyardninja, lamb, peech, and Keetron! I hope to have responses under way soon!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Hey friends, wanted to say I got an excellent letter from Skels that I have not responded to, hopefully I can get to that this week. I did finally manage to reply to my fellow US goons whom I owed responses. I think I posted them last Thursday, so if you haven't gotten it yet it should be in your mail shortly.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Oh yeah, I just got mail from Zoesdare and Keetron. Gonna draft some replies real soon hopefully!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Hey y'all I am a mess, but I did finally get some long overdue replies together. Look out skels, Keetron, and Sharizard!

lamb and 13pandora13 thanks for the Halloween cards! I'm going to try and get replies out to both of you soon!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Hey friends, I'm a wreck and bad at replying but I'm still alive and got a couple of responses ready. Look out for them, lamb, Peech, Zoesdare.

I still owe you a response to your Halloween card, 13Pandora13, I haven't forgotten about you!

I also got a lovely holiday card from IMJack, and letters from Keetron and skels (congrats on getting hitched, and getting your name changed back btw). I will try and write all of you back soon!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Last week I got valentine's from lamb and 13pandora13! Thank you both! Banging out some replies today before I go to work, I got one for you finally, Pandora.

E: zoesdare I got your card too!

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Feb 26, 2021

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Hey friends, I am also Real Bad at replying and I think I owe just about everyone responses. I know I got a birthday card from frontyardninja that, oddly arrived like on my actual birthday, and I think I got something from lamb in the last, uh some period of time since I wrote you. Making a few responses happen soon I promise!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I'm reorganizing my basement in preparation for a plumbing project that will tear up some of the floor and found this goonmail from 2009, you will see it did not end up in the trash, genesplicer.

I also found an unsent letter to someone, whose username isn't on the letter. :ohdear: my bad.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I just got a great letter from Keetron and an excellent postcard from Zoesdare a minute ago. Planning on writing you both back soon and also gonna write my forums dad Goons Are Great because they're amazing and also cool.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got spooky holiday greetings from lamb and 13Pandora13! Thank you both! I'll try to get responses out in a timely manner.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Got Halloween greetings from IMJack thank you!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got another letter from Zoesdare, thank you!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I was out of town for just over 4 days and when I got home I had goonmail from 13Pandora13, Jimmy da Fish, and Opera Bitch! It was cool to have multiple letters to open!
I'll try to get replies set up soon!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

keetron thank you for the Christmas card!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got great holiday cards from keetron and peech! Thank you both so much! I will try to draft responses soon!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got postcards recently from keetron and zoesdare thank you both! I will try to get responses going soon.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got something from lamb yesterday and zoesdare about a week ago, thank you both!

I sent out some mail shortly after getting z's postcard, hopefully they get to y'all soon.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a piece of goon mail today from Kafka's Goldfish and enclosed in the letter was this super dope cross stitch, it's dope as hell, thank you so much!

You sent me a postcard sometime last year I think but there was no return address or even a username, but I recognize your writing. I'll get back at you soon!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a very nice letter from keetron, thanks friend!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Zoesdare posted:

If you get a card in the mail saying Happy February from me it’s because they all got lost in the shuffle and just got found

I just got your February postcard! Thank you so much!

GAG did you ever get that letter I sent you?

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a postcard from Goons are Great, thanks friend.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

got a letter from Keetron and Poo In An Alleyway! Thank you both! I'll try and draft responses soon!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Got a lovely letter from Abyss the other day, thank you! I will try to write soon. Not the only person I owe a reply too I know, I've been way out of it.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

lamb once again sends a plentiful Halloween bounty :)

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

In the last few days I got a postcard from Pixelante, and letters from Abyss and Barclayed! I will try and get replies out soon!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

got new mail from barclayed, keetron, poo in the alley, and marlowe can you go, thanks friends! I have many replies to write and I will hopefully get to them soon!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got lamb's holiday card today! Thank you friend!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got more stickers from Keetron a few days ago! thanks friend! I will write you again soon.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Got letters this week from zoesdare and aristide thank you both! I'll try and get replied posted soon

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Got letters from Abyss and GaG the last few days! Thank you both! GaG you must have said something about it in byob because I'm not seeing the comment ITT but yeah these stamps are just barely attached to the envelope lmao

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

GaG since you had sent out multiple waves of stuff and seemed unsure what I'd received here's the haul of art stuff from you

I also got a valentine from lamb, thank you!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

the spider on this one looks great! I think the last thing I got from you that was supposed to be sealed like that got knocked off. looking forward to more post then! lol send me any art stuff at all. I went to art school and almost all of the walls around here have art cached away everywhere. I'm going to put up that mirrored ink blot piece, makes me think about arachnids.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

lol I got another of your letters, GaG. with a halloween card and a silvery waxen art and a sketch of a person with anime eyes wearing suspenders, looking like they might bust a move soon.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a postcard from peech, thank you!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a letter from Zoesdare last week, thank you friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a letter from GaG that you wrote in November! That international mail going slooooooow.

I also got a little note and another cross stitch from Kafka's Goldfish, so thank you very much for the Link!