Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

hey sorry I haven't written anyone back in a while. I started a new job the second week of February and it has really been kicking my rear end. for example I've been there almost two months and I'm still saying it's "new". I will try and start working on some responses soon, thank you for your patience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a postcard from barclayed like a day or two after that post, thank you! I promise I'm going get some replies rolling soon :sweatdrop:

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I also just got something from Keetron! Thank you so much! I've been bad about replies generally but especially to those of you not in the US because I have to stop at the post office to get international postage. A friend just gifted me some funny postcards so I'm going to try and send one to everyone soon.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got cards last week from lamb and Zoesdare! Thank you both!

I know in my last post I said I was going to write soon and I haven't. This summer was a rollercoaster emotionally and I have been, perhaps, more sad than is really warranted. I have not been a good pen pal. But I'm going to try and write all of you lovely goons just as soon as I can muster that. I appreciate y'all.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I think maybe you misinterpreted what I was getting at. Receiving mail other than bills and junk mail feels real good and I want to send that feeling back to you, and others ITT. I feel bad for, amongst other reasons, not writing back, or first in some instances. Because when I do get that to happen it really isn't a large time or financial investment. It feels like I should do it more. But yeah you got to play the spoons you're dealt I guess.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

marlowe and abyss both sent me lovely cards. thanks friends. I'll try to respond soon, work has been suffocating me.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got poo in the alleyway's card, thanks friend!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got another card from Keetron! Thank you! I will actually start penning replies this weekend if I can get my head out of my rear end for just a couple of minutes.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Poof that is really rough, my sympathy goes out to you :sympathy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got post from Abyss and lamb, thank you! Penning replies soon!