Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abiggoat
Feb 21, 2008

Kill yourself!

genesplicer posted:

I am the worst person ever.

Relax! I am worse. Far worse. Today I was rummaging in the loft and found a box with a bumblebee on the front.

My heart sank.

Inside the box were the goodies which goons had sent me in a gift exchange (I do not know which one). There were also two envelopes full of things which I recognised all too well: I had bought them. It all came flooding back - I had bought and stuffed these envelopes three loving years ago but only managed to send one out before we moved house.

Overemotional Robot, Mosleygrrrl and/or a yet unidentified goon (I remember it being something like 'Popodopulous'). I am a terrible human being. Worse than Genesplicer (sorry dude). Will you ever forgive me? I know I do not deserve your forgiveness, but I will try and make amends. Have you changed addresses in the last three years? If you have, or haven't, please let me know and I will make sure I get something sent out to you pronto!

I am a horrible person, and for that I am sorry :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU