Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
I've participated in the past couple of Goon Xmas card exchanges, so I'm in!

[redacted]

Send over anything, although envelopes full of pubes and such are highly discouraged. If you enjoy writing letters to animals for whatever reason, feel free to include a shout out to my cat Meilyn - she is a very sick kitty with respiratory problems. :(

Bushwhacked fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Jan 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
Today I received mail from the far off land of Chile, courtesy of Palette swap. Thank you so much for all of the goodies and the kind words. This was awesome and put a big stupid grin on my face.

Meilyn also appreciates the shout out, as well as the Ode to the Cat from your pets, and the magical healing Hello Kitty band-aid. :3:

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...

Niemat posted:

I've got some Nebraska-themed packages ready to go out! Who wants to learn about Nebraska?? :eng101: (Otherwise I'm just picking unfortunate goons at random!)
I would love to learn about the birthplace of Kool-Aid. :v:

I picked up a package of cards last night. I'll start writing and addressing them later tonight!

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...

Palette swap posted:

Meilyn is too cute and I hope she gets better :).
Thanks much. :) Despite her size, she's actually 8 years old. She was the runt of her litter, which is probably the cause of her health issues, but she still remains such a happy little camper.

Also, several of my cards are ready to go out to a random assortment of goons chosen from the list. Prepare yourselves for horribly vandalized snowman cards.

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
Many goons should expect a lovely card similar to this one in their mailboxes very soon.

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
Thanks to Niemat for the wonderfully informative pamphlet/coloring book about Nebraska! I wasn't expecting so much effort to be put into it. :haw: I especially enjoyed the blizzard chapter.

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
Thanks to lamb for the envelope full of awesome! I have a couple cards for goons that I've had sitting around already sealed and ready to go, but I consistently forget to put them in my mailbox every day because I'm an idiot. :downs: So some of you will receive late "Happy Thanksgiving" cards!

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
I got cards from Aunt Buck and Keetron! Thanks! It's nice getting mail that isn't junk/awkward cards from distant family.

I'm happy my cards are making it to people. :) I'll be sending out another round to some new folks this week!

DevilCat posted:

I will be honored to send you this card in return

You're totally on my list. Hanging that card for the holidays would bring me great joy.

Bushwhacked fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Dec 11, 2011

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
I came home from work in a spectacularly bad mood today, but some higher power planted four goon cards in the mailbox all at once to provide some much needed cheering up. :tinfoil:

Thank you Niemat (again! I already enjoyed your homemade Nebraska pamphlet) "+ husband + rear end in a top hat cats" - I loved your card and it made me smile like a doofus. :unsmith:

Koivunen and Rodnik's card dumped some delightful manfetti on my kitchen floor upon opening it!

Thanks to miryei for the cute homemade Christmas card!

And thank you to Team Lunch for the stickers, sudoku and sexy Batman coloring book page!

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...

Smenkhara posted:

Check out my haul!

Much thanks to Lyons Lions, cuntvalet, lamb, when worlds collide, Apathy Inspired, Aunt Buck, and party hat!

How come I didn't get a sleepy Christmas puppy in any of my goonmail? :colbert:

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
My beautiful :smug: snowman card to Rather Tonic was returned to me! Oh no. I noticed you edited your address though, so I'll have to re-send it.

I also received mail from Topenga (with a ridiculous NKOTB trading card) and IMJack! Thanks goons!

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
I'm sad. :smith: I know for a fact that I had a stack of a couple more Christmas cards and one valentine (with some Razzles!) that I received from some goons, but I misplaced them while frantically getting ready to move to my new place. I don't remember the names, but thank you to whoever sent me cards that I haven't mentioned in the thread already!

On that note, I'm ready to send/receive some Valentine's lovin' at my new address! Also my birthday is on January 22nd. :ssh:

Bushwhacked fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jan 19, 2012

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
The first batch of mail I got at my new place contained some Goon Mail! Thanks to lamb and Team Lunch for the Valentine goodies. :)

Bonus Valentine cat butt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
Got some more goon love, courtesy of GonzoRonin. To show my gratitude, I will be displaying the included :krad: temporary tattoo on my pasty arm for the remainder of the day! Thanks for the V/B-day card!