Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!
Well, this looks like fun :)

Reset_Smith
4423 W Bay Villa Ave
Tampa, FL 33611

I enjoy non-explosive, non-poisonous materials. And ducks. And holidays that don't exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!
Got to play with some construction paper today. First letter will be out tomorrow morning. :dance:

I need to pick up some elbow macaroni and glue-on sparkles.

edit: Three letters sent today :) I'll get some more going after work.

Reset_Smith fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Apr 1, 2011

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!

Disargeria posted:

Reset_Smith sent me what was probably at one point a mint leaf with a recipe for a drink, and an awesome letter. :cool::respek::cool:

Oh no, what happened to the leaf?! :psyduck:
What are they doing at the post office that would turn it into a slurry? I'm sorry, buddy. I have a whole plant here. Feel free to drop by if you're in Tampa.

edit: Geolicious! Did your leaf turn into a paste, too?

Reset_Smith fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Apr 7, 2011

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!
Got my first goon mail today :haw:

Some duck-related brilliance from Team Lunch!

my day = made

(edit: hmm.. attachment isn't working for me...)

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!
I got some Beiber Easter (Beister?) goodness from Lamb that made me feel like a jerk for not sending anything out recently. I just started this new job, but I'm gonna make time, dammit!

Lamb, you got it comin' to you...

sexually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset_Smith
Apr 9, 2009

It's SQUARE, motherfuck!
Slime Sanction. You are on notice.

for AWESOMENESS!

What's that? Spiderman spanking it in a tree and Christian propoganda? No way. It can't be..

Oh poo poo!:supaburn: