Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Post my personal information to goons in the hope i will receive arts and crafts via post? That sounds like a terrible idea.

Kommando
2 Sangster Street
Macgregor, Brisbane
Queensland, Australia 4109

Male goon
I like science (esp chemistry and cosmology), gaming, photography, politics, dogs, cooking, camping and NSFW material (ladies in lingerie, stockings and heels [ oh why am i revealing this? :cripes:] )

NSFW can go in or outside the packaging, i don't care, Australia post are all secretly kinky.

I do not observe religious holidays.

Negative Entropy fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Apr 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Oh. Please don't mail me seeds, quarantine is ruthless in Australia.
Just FYI.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I'm back from O/S, has anyone gotten any postcards yet?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I realise now that sending codified messages to goons in the USA on the back of Cambodian postcards is probably a good way to have them pulled out, scrutinised for terrorist messages and then discarded.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

It seems no one got my postcards from Vietnam.

I have moved.

1 Armfield St, Stafford. QLD, Australia.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

sweet. Goonmail from Kafka's Goldfish.
What curious handwriting you have. interestingly elaborate.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Hey! I got a postcard from frenchnewwave :D

Thanks!

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Is the post even working with the government shutdown?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Aw man.

I was having the shittiest day, my report from the Neuropsych on my adult ADHD assessment ended up costing $660 which i didnt have and then the cops pulled me over on the way to work and told me my car was unregistered, I'd forgotten to pay the rego at the start of the month, $285 fine but i keep my license. So i had to drive home and found i've lost the key to my gf's car somewhere. So i had to ride my motorbike when there was thunderstorms predicted for this afternoon. Then the assholes at work were painful and the tests wouldnt work and my hip is hurting again and it was all so e/n lovely.

Then i get home and find i have goonmail from Lamb.

Awww

Whats the thing next to the jack-o lantern?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

lamb posted:

You don't have candy corn in Australia?

Must be an American thing.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Oh wow, i got a postcard from kdyflash and some baseball cards, a giant penny and a sackrace fact from Rhonda C

Kristina, we generally dont do halloween since all hallows eve is a northern hemisphere pagan thing, we would be welcoming summer which was Beltane. The fire festival.
However this year, at our new suburb a crapload of kids showed up demanding lollies, i had to go out to the shops under my gfs instruction and get thirty dollars of sweets and chips to give to these little tykes. Noone tricked my house, what a disappointment.

Rhonda C, i got your cute pink stilleto mules stationary and trinkets. It was delightful to see goonmail instead of bills today. I like sciencey stuff and things i can use in rpg games with my friends. I also like miniature painting and unusual non-precious gemstones. But baseball cards are ok, i guess.
The record holders for 4x100m sack race are australian, whaddya know?

Now i feel i should get about sending some goonmail to people.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Xmas goonmail arrives NYE.

Thank you lamb for the Goontidings and Gruss von krampus card.
Thank you Mr and Mrs Genesplicer for the cozy wishes and concern for my venomous animal friends, it was 40deg C on Sunday. Is everything in America loud and annoying?

I will send more goonmail this next year. I still dont know if my codified postcards made it. Anyway I'll stuff some pubes in an envelope and mail it out soon. Someone may even get some cut Zircons.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

oh poo poo. I forgot about goonmail.

I've moved.

71 National Circuit, Deakin, ACT, Australia. 2600.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I've relocated states and haven't had time to send out goon mail for a very long time.
I'm bowing out of the thread.
thank you for all the lovely mail.