Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slightly Used Cake
Oct 21, 2010
I don't live there anymore :-)

Slightly Used Cake fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Nov 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slightly Used Cake
Oct 21, 2010
I didn't get a chance to post thankyou till now, but Lamb, thankyou so much! I was having a totally crappy day till your envelope arrived. You're the greatest :-)

Slightly Used Cake fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Jul 14, 2011

Slightly Used Cake
Oct 21, 2010
Ah we have finally landed in our new homeland so hopefully will be getting some cards sent out soon. We had a few cards ome through over the some, so thankyou again Lamb, you are amazing! Other ones came too, but I remember Lamb specifically and everything else is in a box on a boat coming to join us now so I don't remember any names. Also, belated Happy Halloween goons! :-)

Address Update:
S Greenman
47 Bass Court
Dartmouth, NS
Canada
B2V 2R8

Slightly Used Cake fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Nov 3, 2011

Slightly Used Cake
Oct 21, 2010
I have gotten a LOAD of goon cards and I wanted to say a huge thankyou to the nice folks, Lamb, Rufus En Fuego, Apathy Inspires, Famine Poodle, and oval office Valet, you guys are amazing. We're just settling in here and get our first paycheck on the 15th so I'll start sending stuff out then, sorry for the late card goodness :_)

Slightly Used Cake
Oct 21, 2010
Sent out a bunch this morning, so hopefully some goon love arrives before Christmas. Also, Nonpromqueen, I got your card this morning ou big sweetheart, Merry Goonmas :)