Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thatswhatyouget
Jan 19, 2011
I absolutely loved doing the valentines day exchange so I am definately up for any other opportunities to send out/receive goonmail :).

Sadly though I will not be able to send out anything for about a month as I am currently living off of the last dregs of my overdraft until student finance comes through. However, I will send out the moment I can and even try to get some mail sent out to overseas goons this time if I get the chance :)

Heres the address;

361 Park Road
Loughborough
Leicestershire
LE11 2HG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatswhatyouget
Jan 19, 2011
I arrived home from taking my housemate to the hospital today to find that I had received a number of items of post while we had been out. The first two were boring bank stuff but the final item I had received was some what different. I instantly recognised it as goonmail given the large number of USA flag stickers covering it and it being addressed to thatswhatyouget.

After I had finished bouncing around the house in excitment I manage to open the goonmail without destorying any of the stickers and found a wonderful 'April fools' card and goodies from the wonderful <b> Team Lunch! <b/> Thank you so much it really perked up my day and made me wonder what the postal system were doing with the letter all this time (personally I think the post office were jelous that I was getting awesome goonmail from the States and they werent :))

So a super big thank you to <b> Team Lunch <b/> I will try and send something off to you asap although by the looks of it it may not arrive for a few months :P

thatswhatyouget
Jan 19, 2011
Hi guys really sorry that I havent sent anything out yet and I especially apologise to the person who sent me someing a couple of months back. I did get it but accidentaly put it into storage with all my stuff when I came home from uni so I havent had a chance to open it yet :(

Sadly I will have to leave this thread for a while as I'm working crazy hours and have almost no time for anything :(

So please don't send me anything now as I'm no longer at the address that I gave and wont have any chance to reply. As soon as I get the chance though I shall return to this awesome thread and get sending :) x