Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011
So, I got banned for reasons I bet you can come to via my new username. Heh. Anyway, still loving the letter exchange and have some nifty things together for my next replies.

HopefullyWild no more!

Still at PO Box 961 Chino Valley, AZ 86323 under Abby c/o D'Evelyn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011

when worlds collide posted:

Is HopefullyWild still around, and is the last known address still current? Also hoping that Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachel hasn't moved because these are going to be finished and SENT before the end of the month. Pretty sure if lamb moved, there'd be notice so I'm not worried about you, lamb. There's a couple of others, too.

I'm here, just under a new account. PO Box 961 Chino Valley, AZ 86323 is still good. :)

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011
EDIT: scroll even MORE for new address, just down the street from the one originally in this post!

20 year old Goonette, avid reader and book collector, gamer, essentially a 13 year old boy in terms of humor, so please don't hesitate to send strange NSFW things. Likes history, unicorns and wizards, travel, LOTR, oddities, cats, pretties and ditties.

1337 haxxor pirate fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Aug 25, 2011

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011
Can I change my address again?
Abby DEvelyn
or
1337 haxxor pirate
or
hopefullywild
PO Box 961 Chino Valley, Arizona 86323

Life has been hectic (as some know by the address changes) and it's settled down. I work at a video game store and take lots of goodies that would otherwise get thrown away, so Goon mail is the perfect excuse for me to haul that shite home. I'm so thrilled to finally have my very own mailbox, and I don't have internet anywhere near my house (forums withdrawals!), so won't you please send me strange Goon things?

1337 haxxor pirate fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Sep 19, 2011

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011

13Pandora13 posted:

If you happen across anything Gears and/or Mass Effect related I will love you forever and make shiny things or something to send you in return.

This can definitely happen, will go to work tomorrow with you in mind. :) Thanks for the book, BTW.

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011

when worlds collide posted:

I also got something from Hopefully Wild and the same goes (hope you're able to see this, have been thinking about you since I get your card).

*edit- if anyone sends something to HopefullyWild can you mention that I've got her mail, but have been going through a death in the family. I have been thinking about her and will send something as soon as I've got the headspace. Thank you =)

Sorry to hear the news, hope you're doing alright. You're sweet for thinking of me amid all that, but don't worry over getting a letter mailed, sounds like you have way more important things going on. I've been going through a clusterfuck of debt and homelessness, (jobless loser boyfriends are great things) and that leaves me back at the PO Box 961 address (Chino Valley, AZ 86323), which will stay that way until (hopefully) I get accepted at a magical school some distance from Arizona.

I'll try to send some Goon mail soon, the stuff is great for bothersome times.
13 Pandora 13 - I have a few Gearsy things for you, but they're rather large and I'm trying to find an economical way of getting them to you. Promise I haven't forgot!

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011
Palette_Swap - thank you thank you thank you for the fantastic letter/package! Before I send yours out, I want to know what makes you super happy and how much of it do I need to send to get more of these HumanKind cards? I can't find them anywhere online. Let's not clog up the holiday cheer - my email is abbyflutterby at gmail dot com :)

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011
Thank you to all the lovely Goonfolk and their fantastic mail! I'm in the midst of a move to Chicago, finally, where I won't be moving so drat much!

New address is 2409 S. Hoyne Apt. 303 Chicago, IL 60608

and I'll be sure to tell my roommate to add my SA username to the mailbox! She's already there, so feel free to send me some Goonstuffs to look forward to. Once I'm in the big city I plan on adventuring out for strange things to send to all those who thought of me (and more)!

And a big ol' thanks to lamb. The Goon Mail Exchange is a brilliant idea, you deserve the Nobel Prize for this.

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011

gamingCaffeinator posted:

I have never been quite so tempted to randomly show up on a stranger's doorstep with cookies, ha ha.

I never did get those last cards out, but I want to send some goons nice chatty letters. Hopefully we can keep the goonmail coming :shobon:

What, do you live nearby?! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011

gamingCaffeinator posted:

For a value of 'nearby'. I'm in Lombard, so not too terribly far away.

Content: I swear when I'm not lazy and stupid I'll take a photo of all my goonmail :) you guys have made coming home the past few days awesome (so has my boyfriend, but he already knows he has).

Shoot me an e-mail? abbyflutterby at gmail dot com