Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skabanero pePPers
Jun 20, 2011

What the math
Edit:

Skabanero pePPers fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Dec 14, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skabanero pePPers
Jun 20, 2011

What the math
Got my first gunemail yesterday! Thanks Palette swap!

My roommate and I were talking last night and he mentioned something about mail and something about weird mail and I started wagging my tail.

My roommate, a goon, had set the letter aside because he knew of no 'Scott Banderas-Peppers' secretly stowed away beneath the floorboards. Anyways, I had a great day yesterday, topped off with an awesome goongift!

I'll photo-document the contents of the letter in my next post (I'll probably end up recording myself reading the post card you sent and posting it because it's awesome).

Thanks again Palette swap :yoshi:

e: How do I send mail to countries outside of the US? Calculate postage amount and stamp that bad boy up and I'm good?

Skabanero pePPers fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Nov 17, 2011

Skabanero pePPers
Jun 20, 2011

What the math
I'm headed to China for almost a month on Sunday, so my cards will be post-Goonmas, but I assure you: they are coming!

I can't wait to send out trinkets:neckbeard:.